- Green light for the request of a Post office employee to access the work management documents
in Il Sole 24 Ore – Guida al Diritto, n. 43 del 31.10.2009, 66
- Compensation with ‘guaranteed result’ for damage caused by impairing the legal position
in Giurisprudenza di Merito, Giuffrè, 9/2008, 2359
- The time limit for requesting special pensions starts from the first symptoms of the disease
in Il Sole 24 Ore – Guida al Diritto, n. 34 of 30.8.2008, 105
- Disqualification of the highest offices in Government departments is also subject to judicial review by the administrative court
in Giurisprudenza di Merito, Giuffrè, 5/2008, 1437
- Historic-artistic pre-emption stands if the asset is subject to direct sale
in Il Sole 24 Ore – Guida al Diritto, n. 15 of 12.4.2008, 100
- Compensation for delayed restitution of property under art.1591 c.c.
in La Responsabilità Civile, Utet, 4/2008, 336
- Implied formation and cancellation of agreement under the lens of the administrative courts
in Il Sole 24 Ore – Guida al Diritto, n. 11 of 15.3.2008, 94
- Public leasing in the 2007 Finance Act
in Giurisprudenza di Merito, 10/2007, Giuffrè, 2517
- The immovable property law and the request to register the violation of the legal distance between buildings
in Studium Iuris, 7-8/2007, Cedam, 803
- The new provisions on the restrictions of enforcement proceedings and the suspension thereof, part two
in La Nuova Giur. Civ. Comm., 6/ 2007, Cedam, II, 269
The Law no. 145/2018 (c.d. Financial Law 2019) has provided, in paragraph 912, pending a comprehensive review of Legislative Decree 18 April 2016, n. 50 (Public Procurements Code), a temporary dero...
The Italian Court of Cassation in the ordinance no. 32931 of December 20th 2018 established that there was no notification of the appeal that was not successful due to an error (imputable to the la...
The Administrative Court of Lazio Region, Sec. III quater, with the Sentence no. 11828 of December 6th 2018 established that those who voluntarily abstained from participating in a public tender ar...