- Green light for the request of a Post office employee to access the work management documents
in Il Sole 24 Ore – Guida al Diritto, n. 43 del 31.10.2009, 66
- Compensation with ‘guaranteed result’ for damage caused by impairing the legal position
in Giurisprudenza di Merito, Giuffrè, 9/2008, 2359
- The time limit for requesting special pensions starts from the first symptoms of the disease
in Il Sole 24 Ore – Guida al Diritto, n. 34 of 30.8.2008, 105
- Disqualification of the highest offices in Government departments is also subject to judicial review by the administrative court
in Giurisprudenza di Merito, Giuffrè, 5/2008, 1437
- Historic-artistic pre-emption stands if the asset is subject to direct sale
in Il Sole 24 Ore – Guida al Diritto, n. 15 of 12.4.2008, 100
- Compensation for delayed restitution of property under art.1591 c.c.
in La Responsabilità Civile, Utet, 4/2008, 336
- Implied formation and cancellation of agreement under the lens of the administrative courts
in Il Sole 24 Ore – Guida al Diritto, n. 11 of 15.3.2008, 94
- Public leasing in the 2007 Finance Act
in Giurisprudenza di Merito, 10/2007, Giuffrè, 2517
- The immovable property law and the request to register the violation of the legal distance between buildings
in Studium Iuris, 7-8/2007, Cedam, 803
- The new provisions on the restrictions of enforcement proceedings and the suspension thereof, part two
in La Nuova Giur. Civ. Comm., 6/ 2007, Cedam, II, 269
The worker who challenge a dismissal, ordered without observing the written form, has the burden of proving, as a constitutive fact of his judicial request, that the termination of the employment r...
The criminal sentence issued following a plea bargaining may constitute an element of evidence in the civil trial, since the request for the defendant's plea deal could imply an admission of having...
Recalling the civil rules on debt between several co-obligors (Article 1294 of the Civil Code), the Court of Cassation (Civil Cassation, labor section, ruling 11.2.2019 No. 3899) stated that, even ...