- GDPR: the new Privacy Regulation and credit collection activities
in www.altalex.com, 9.11.2018
- Misleading, aggressive and unfair commercial practices: the common line adopted by the AGCM and the administrative judge in the judicial case "Volotea"
article made in the framework of the Conference "Antitrust Between the EU Law and National Law", held in Treviso on 24 and 25 May 2018, being published
- The pre-commercial public tenders in light of the Directive on public procurement of 2014/24/EU and the A.N.A.C. public notice of March 9 2016: possible distortion effects of competition?
in Antitrust between EU law and national law, Bruylant – Giuffrè, 2017, 465
- Developments in the implementation of the new Public Procurement Code: published in the Official Gazette of the Italian Republic (GURI) the Ministerial Decree as per art. 88, par. 11, of Legislative Decree no. 50/2016, on “highly-specialized” categories
in TeLex Anie, no. 1, Year XXII, 2017, Co-authored with Attorneys at law Mr. Enrico Adriano Raffaelli, Mr. Enrico Attili and Mr. Riccardo Bertani
- E-commerce and the Chinese market
in Il Sole 24 Ore, 28.9.2015, Co-author Cristiano Rizzi
- New Investment agreement between Beijing and the EU
in Il Sole 24 Ore, 24.8.2015, Co-author Cristiano Rizzi
- China-The increase of the app business
in Il Sole 24 Ore, 18.5.2015, Co-author Cristiano Rizzi
- The global business of the Chinese tourists
in Il Sole 24 Ore, 15.2.2015, Co-author Cristiano Rizzi.
- The abuse of dominant position in the recent cases of Pfizer and Poste italiane
in Antitrust between EU law and national law, Bruylant – Giuffrè, 2015, 631
- New opportunities in China's "green"
in Il Sole 24 Ore, 15.12.2014, Co-author Cristiano Rizzi
The non-labor behavior that may be relevant for the purposes of integrating the due cause of dismissal, does not necessarily have to be subsequent to the establishment of the working relationship, ...
At the time of the offer, pursuant to art. 105, paragraph 4, of Legislative Decree no. 50/2016, the competitor must declare the part of the services that he intends to subcontract and this declarat...
When the debtor has paid in full the sum indicated in the injunction order, including the interests and legal costs paid in the monitoring measure, the creditor cannot order the payment of the expe...