- Milan is getting ready for shopping in anticipation of Expo 2015
in Il Sole 24 Ore, 3.11.2014, Co-author Cristiano Rizzi
- Selling smartphones and tablets: fair compensation under discussion before the administrative judge
in www.altalex.com, 3.10.2014
- The new bilateral agreement between UE and China for the growth of Chinese investments in Italy
in Il Sole 24 Ore, 29.9.2014, n. 267, Co-author Cristiano Rizzi
- Certifying Start-up companies and incubators: the formalities at the trade register
in www.altalex.com, 17.9.2014
- Joint venture to grow with the wine in China
in Il Sole 24 Ore, 28.7.2014, n. 205, Co-author Cristiano Rizzi
- Without a QFII license you cannot become a shareholder in China
in Il Sole 24 Ore, 12.5.2014, n. 129, Co-author Cristiano Rizzi
- Crowdfunding, unprecedented way for new projects in Beijing
in Il Sole 24 Ore, 14.4.2014, n. 103, Co-author Cristiano Rizzi
- Complicated license for those wanting to land with their own website
in Il Sole 24 Ore, 24.3.2014, n. 82, Co-author Cristiano Rizzi
- The case of Apple, the powers of the Antitrust Authority and the review by the administrative court: food for thought
in Antitrust between EU law and national law, Bruylant – Giuffrè, 2013, 427
- The delicate question of the educational continuity
in Giurisprudenza di merito, Giuffrè, 2010, n. 6, 1482
The Law no. 145/2018 (c.d. Financial Law 2019) has provided, in paragraph 912, pending a comprehensive review of Legislative Decree 18 April 2016, n. 50 (Public Procurements Code), a temporary dero...
The Italian Court of Cassation in the ordinance no. 32931 of December 20th 2018 established that there was no notification of the appeal that was not successful due to an error (imputable to the la...
The Administrative Court of Lazio Region, Sec. III quater, with the Sentence no. 11828 of December 6th 2018 established that those who voluntarily abstained from participating in a public tender ar...