- Milan is getting ready for shopping in anticipation of Expo 2015
in Il Sole 24 Ore, 3.11.2014, Co-author Cristiano Rizzi
- Selling smartphones and tablets: fair compensation under discussion before the administrative judge
in www.altalex.com, 3.10.2014
- The new bilateral agreement between UE and China for the growth of Chinese investments in Italy
in Il Sole 24 Ore, 29.9.2014, n. 267, Co-author Cristiano Rizzi
- Certifying Start-up companies and incubators: the formalities at the trade register
in www.altalex.com, 17.9.2014
- Joint venture to grow with the wine in China
in Il Sole 24 Ore, 28.7.2014, n. 205, Co-author Cristiano Rizzi
- Without a QFII license you cannot become a shareholder in China
in Il Sole 24 Ore, 12.5.2014, n. 129, Co-author Cristiano Rizzi
- Crowdfunding, unprecedented way for new projects in Beijing
in Il Sole 24 Ore, 14.4.2014, n. 103, Co-author Cristiano Rizzi
- Complicated license for those wanting to land with their own website
in Il Sole 24 Ore, 24.3.2014, n. 82, Co-author Cristiano Rizzi
- The case of Apple, the powers of the Antitrust Authority and the review by the administrative court: food for thought
in Antitrust between EU law and national law, Bruylant – Giuffrè, 2013, 427
- The delicate question of the educational continuity
in Giurisprudenza di merito, Giuffrè, 2010, n. 6, 1482
The worker who challenge a dismissal, ordered without observing the written form, has the burden of proving, as a constitutive fact of his judicial request, that the termination of the employment r...
The criminal sentence issued following a plea bargaining may constitute an element of evidence in the civil trial, since the request for the defendant's plea deal could imply an admission of having...
Recalling the civil rules on debt between several co-obligors (Article 1294 of the Civil Code), the Court of Cassation (Civil Cassation, labor section, ruling 11.2.2019 No. 3899) stated that, even ...